Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Small guestbook pictures..camara help?

where can a get a camara that gives you the picture right away but the pictures are small.. i rember having one as a kid but for the life of me dont remeber what it was called... i even tried looking for it lol.. so any idea?

Small guestbook pictures..camara help?
I know what you are talking about! it was a Polaroid camera that had a sticky backing. When I was a kid we stuck the pics in our lockers. The Polaroid website lists it as the izone or izone 200 but it is no longer manufactured. maybe you can find one on ebay. Or just get a regular Polaroid camera and some good crafting glue.
Reply:Sorry, I think the only thing I can suggest is a compact digital camera, that way you can adjust the photos yourself and even re-size and print them yourself using your computer and as necessary photo editor software. I leave you with this thought: "A picture is worth a thousand words."


No comments:

Post a Comment