Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The sims2.com guestbook?

I have to ask here because I can't figure out how to post on the sims2 bbs =( soooo, i was wondering how I can read all of my guestbook signings, because i can only read one, and then they say i don't have anymore (even when I should have one unread). hope this makes sense. thank you for your help!

The sims2.com guestbook?
Go to your mail and that should say someone signed your guestbook.


If you have done that then on your guestbook section it should say hide/edit. Click edit and it should show you all of them.


I personally dont like the guestbook because people can only sign once, so I put all my guestbook signings on my blog and then delete them from the guestbook.
Reply:I challenge you to a game of trivia! Click here to battle against me online at ConQUIZtador. Let's see who's the winner... https://www.conquiztador.com/?... Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment