Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Freewebs question? Guestbook help!?

So my whole page is done with an HTML widget, a layout I made, etc. But, the only problem is, I can't add a widget or anything to the guestbook page? Is there any possible way to do this, and how so? If not, is there a way I can add an HTML guest book ONTO my page? All of the free guestbooks I have just link me to a different guestbook site. I want a guestbook, but I still want my background and layout to be present. Please help if you can! %26lt;3

Freewebs question? Guestbook help!?
So your using the guestbook that freewebs provides for you im guessing... So no you cant add anything to it as of now. Im not an expert in HTML but there is probably a Guestbook generator site (look in google) that will give you a HTML code to put into your site and you can add things around it.


No comments:

Post a Comment