Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bravenet guestbook HELP!!?

how can I customize the header and footer HTML? please!!! I need help. If you could help me with this, please email or chat with me @ sadface1010@yahoo.com. And where can i find free guestbook templates - if there's any, thanks a LOT!!!

Bravenet guestbook HELP!!?
I don't even fool with the Header and footer.but just so you know HTML you want for the header goes first then what you want for the footer goes after the %%service%%Like this





%26lt;img src="image.jpg"%26gt;





%%service%%





%26lt;img src="secondpic.jpg"%26gt;








To edit the look of your Guestbook. Click on the look and feel link this gives you all the options to change fonts and backgrounds on your guestbook.





http://pub30.bravenet.com/guestbook/look...


No comments:

Post a Comment