Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My new Guestbook.?

Someone please go to my blog page . . .





( http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-rZ_pPLA3d... )





and look at my new guestbook code and tell me how to paste this new "guestbook" into my "Blast". It can be done because I have seen it on some one elses 360 but cannot find the 360 page I saw it on. This will keep the guestbook up front at all times. When you get to my blog and guestbook you should be able to right click and copy or just left click and it will take you to the hosting page.

My new Guestbook.?
I have one of those on my page. What I did was to post it in a blog...like you did...but I gave it a TAG. I noticed that you didn't give yours a TAG. You can still do this by going to that blog with your Guestbook in it...and click on EDIT. Then at the bottom of your blog entry box there is the option to asign a TAG to that blog. Just type something in there and click save.





Once you have it TAGGED you can go to your Tag Cloud (it will show up on the left hand side of your My Blog page) and click on that tag that you just made. It will take you to your Guestbook blog...and that will be the ONLY blog on that page...instead of that one and the previous 4 that you had posted. Now you just need to copy the address that is up in your address bar and paste THAT into your URL section of your Blast. Don't forget to also type something into your Blast field or it wont save your URL.





That is how I put my Guestbook link into my Blast.





Hope this helped you out.

utube

No comments:

Post a Comment