Monday, July 13, 2009

DIY guestbook ideas ?

What are some other ideas for a wedding guest book (instead of the plain old "sign here") ?





I have heard of people taking Polaroids %26amp; also signing a picture mat.








What are some other ideas?




DIY guestbook ideas ?
For my wedding, I had people sign/decorate cotton squares with fabric crayon. I ironed the seam allowance on beforehand. After the wedding, I heat set the crayon (per manufacturer's instructions) and top stitched the patches to a fleece blanket. Now I have a guest book quilt! If you know how to quilt for real, you could make the squares into a real quilt.
Reply:We used card stock cut into squares and asked guests to sign and put either their wishes for the couple or their best piece of marriage advice. We had a fish bowl type container to put the cards in. These were a hit!!


No comments:

Post a Comment