Monday, July 13, 2009

Classmates.com- how to view guestbook?

Is there a way to view my classmates.com guestbook without paying to become a gold member. It really sucks that they let people sign the book for free but you can't view it unless you pay.

Classmates.com- how to view guestbook?
Don't give them any money .


The site is legit but for the most part very disappointing.


Most people sign up but don't pay the fees.


There is always a chance that you might connect with a friend but that's the chance you have to take.





I was signed up for awhile and I noticed my classmates disappearing from the list , I did the same as everyone else and cancelled or deleted my profile membership especially when suppposedly someone was trying to contact me.





The site will do anything to make a buck.
Reply:No. I have the same problem. You can only view it if you are a Gold member.


No comments:

Post a Comment