Monday, July 13, 2009

Go to my ?BLOG" and you will find a guestbook. I used to have that added to my BLAST. Forgot how to do that.

I have forrgotten the little thing I must do in order for me to add that style of guestbook to my blast. Someone here on "Yahoo help", helped me before. Does anyone remember how to do that with this style of guestbook? (That's why you must go to my blog, So you can identify it)

Go to my ?BLOG" and you will find a guestbook. I used to have that added to my BLAST. Forgot how to do that.
You need an absolute URL (one that begins with http://www.[domainname].com or something similar).





Find out your permanent link to the blog entry that contains your guestbook:





When you click "permanent link" at the bottom of an entry, you will see that the page will refresh and that the URL at the top changes. If you want someone to see that specific blog entry, thus avoiding scrolling through all your entries, copy that link on the browser's address bar (Ctrl+C, Right-click on it and choose copy, or Edit menu - Copy).





Then, you can paste that entire URL address in your blast and save the changes.





Good luck!
Reply:Great! Thanks for voting! Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment