Monday, August 3, 2009

Yahoo advanced guestbook?

does anyone know what happened to yahoo's advanced guest book feature? It used to be available in Web Hosting Control Panel under advance tools. Its gone now. I use this for work as a log book. Employess use it to post ongoings of our Motel. Does any one have an idea where i can find this now? I dont have the patience to call yahoo, (very poor past experiences). I also do not need all the extra bells and whistles of the other tools they offer, besides, some of them have glirtches that yahoo wont address.

Yahoo advanced guestbook?
I've really tried to find a solution for you but so far all I'm finding is people who are having the same problem. They keep telling me to delete the darn thing and start over. Grrrrgggg! I feel your pain but aside from contacting Yahoo, I don't know what else to tell you. I found this site http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/geociti...





but honestly, unless you want to reinstall the whole thing not sure this will help you any. If I find anything else out, I promise to come back and place my new-found info in the comments box. Good luck. Really hope you can find an answer to this one. It's a stumper.

tagworld

No comments:

Post a Comment