Monday, August 3, 2009

How to embed a free guestbook in Blogspot?

I have created a blogspot webpage in order to provide more information about a trip I am going on. it is not a blog in that I keep it updated, it just has some basic information about me and my trip so people can go there and learn more. I want to embed a FREE guestbook in a post so that people can sign a guestbook without leaving my blogspot. Does anyone know if this is possible or could help me??

How to embed a free guestbook in Blogspot?
here is one way to do it. This involves creating a free account at http://www.guestbookdepot.com








Step1


Go to guestbookdepot.com.


Step2


Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "Click here" link.


Step3


Fill in your e-mail address and password. Then click the "Create Your Guestbook" button.


Step4


Log in to your e-mail account that you used.


Step5


Click on the e-mail.


Step6


Copy the code in the e-mail.


Step7


Go to blogger.com


Step8


Log in.


Step9


Click on "View Blog".


Step10


Click on "Customize".


Step11


Click on the "Template" tab.


Step12


Click on "Add a Page Element".


Step13


When the pop-up window appears, click on "ADD TO BLOG" under HTML Javascript.


Step14


Enter the title and paste the code in the text field provided.


Step15


Click "Save Changes".


Step16


Then, view your blog and click on the "configure guestbook" link in the guestbook and set it up the way you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment