Monday, August 3, 2009

Myspace guestbook suddenly missing all pics and comments HELP?

I downloaded a guestbook from layoutcodez.com about 3 months ago and have had no problems with it. About 4 days ago I checked my page and the pics people posted on the guestbook were gone.ALL OF THEM. I tried cutting then re adding to my page and even moved other things around but the guestbook is now totally blank. I've looked for answers on the site i got the guestbook(ha ha no luck or answers) and searched blogs/forums/ everything with no luck I dont want to delete it becuz my sons father posted a pic w/ a comment and he just passed away 3 weeks ago so please someone help and tell me is there any luck or if some1 else has experienced this or what could've happened would be much appreciated

Myspace guestbook suddenly missing all pics and comments HELP?
are you sure they're gone??? i don't think there is much you could do if it is...but i've had similar problems with other things on myspace, and i just gave it a few days and it would show back up...sorry i'm no help...


No comments:

Post a Comment