Monday, August 3, 2009

Why doesn't the Guestbook on my website work - when someone signs in it it doesn't show on the page?

It is powered by Website Tonight from GoDaddy. I asked my sister to sign it as the first person - she tried it on 2 different occassions and nothing posted!

Why doesn't the Guestbook on my website work - when someone signs in it it doesn't show on the page?
I haven't used the system so I can't be specific but it will be in your administration area or perhaps it will be called site management. Somewhere, there is a section for you to control what happens when people interact on your site so start going through all the links available for you to manage ANYTHING on your site and you'll definitely find it.





I've used similar things and that's why I suggest looking for administration or moderating sections.


No comments:

Post a Comment